Saturday, March 27, 2010

Akbar Minnak Biyom Afham Minnak Bi Sini

"Akbar Minnak Biyom Afham Minnak Bi Sini" Why is it that this term was a favourite in the school-yard but not so much so anywhere else. I have not heard the term since I graduated High school. I don't know what got me thinking about it now but it is amusing how much power age-difference used to wield in the younger years. Not so any more I'm afraid. Why just tonight I gave the finger to a 60 year old waiter, drank shots with a 20 year old prostitute and  threw up on a hundred year old staircase (what).

Now that we are out in the real world the only thing that really matters is money! Observe:

L: Waiter Bring me a Double Malt Whiskey
W: A What?
L: Are you deaf! A double Malt Whiskey! Now!
W: (goes to bar and comes back) I (Stutters) I don't think there is such a thing.
L: What! This is an outrage! Where is the manager!
M: Is there a problem sir.
L: Yes there is a fucking problem! (Slurring Speech) I ordered a damn double malt whiskey, and by my aliterating ass I shall have a double malt whiskey!
M: Sir I really must tell you there is no such thing as a double malt whiskey.
L: (fans out some dollars and waves them around)
M: Why didn't you get this man a double Malt Whiskey!
W: but.. but.. t
M: You're fired, I never want to see you again!
W: walks out all flushed and teary eyed
L: (obviously pleased) now about that double malt old chap
M: (sets down a glass of whiskey on the table) Here you go sir, and if there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me.
The End

And the moral of the story is, two birds in the hand are worth shit, get a job bum!

Vault:


Man rapes prostitute, gets charged with theft. Badish Boom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment