Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I Hope Everyone is enjoying their New year. We've had some good times haven't we, gone through so much together, through the thick and thin, through the lame and disconcerting. I just want to say that it's been an honour having this blog for the past few months.

On another note, it seems like everyone is making lists of the best of for the last year or decade, there's even a best of list of best of lists, sweet white Jesus, talk about breaking the fourth wall.

For me the most identifying moment of the past decade apart from Bush taking the presidency, the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, the Gaza war, the Palestinian Elections, Lebanese mini civil-war, Lebanese full fledged war, Obama wining the presidency etc... Ok so apart from that the number one event that made this decade for me was the ousting Joseph Fritzl. The guy who trapped his daughter for 24 years after he impregnated her when she was 17. God damn! Who knew that was illegal huh!

Anyway For my 2010 resolution I hope to graduate. Well it's not much of a resolution, I guess I also could try developing a sense of humour and moral decency and empathy for my fellow man ...
nah!


Vault:

0 comments:

Post a Comment