Thursday, January 21, 2010

Get rich quick!

Recently my friend told me that her dream was to become a housewife.You can find her much better blog here. Her reason? She didn't want to work if she didn't have to.

I'm guessing that many of our inferior female blog readers share the same sentiment. What with having two X chromosomes and being less evolved and all, it's easy to see why you would want to give up the hard effort of having independent ideas and just delegate all higher reasoning tasks to a man. To you I have good news.


Mother: Somehow I told you so doesn't quite cut it

The days of lounging around at the Riviera pool, hoping that some overweight cigar smoking business man will take notice of you are over! Marry An Ugly Millionaire dating agency is here to help!

It's as easy as creating an account and choosing one of many available filthy rich yet hopelessly ugly men. No more painful heartache, no more humiliating waxing rituals, no more blind dates with under-age Saudi boys who are visibly disappointed that you are not a man.

Register today and your days of poverty and fear will be over forever!


One of our many happily married couples


Vault:




People who enjoyed this post also enjoyed the torture game

2 comments:

lulee said...

Pfff...you would be a househusband if you could! Imagine being able to read, write, work in the garden, work on puzzles or do whatever else you want and the only things you have to make sure of is that the house is clean and there is food available in the evening! What a dream! BTW...just because I want to be a housewife doesn't mean I will be stupid...I will just go about my life at my own pace.

Yasmina said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IF I MARRY A MILLIONAIRE, DOES THAT MEAN I DONT NEED TO FINISH THESIS?? :D

Post a Comment