Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paris Beirut je t'aime, moi non plus.

February 22, 2010.

"Hey S!
It's been a while! What have you been up to?
How's Beirut?
I've been sinking in work lately, it's really cold here and I don't feel like doing anything most of the time... But at least the work is good, its keeping me busy so I don't have to think too much, you know...
Well anyway, I just wanted to check on you... I kind of miss you...
It's just that sometimes, I wonder... Do you still think about... Well, I shouldn't bring this up probably... Anyway, I hope you're fine, keep in touch!

V. "

February 24, 2010.

"V,
Please stay out of my life.
S"

February 25, 2010.

"V,
I'm sorry about yesterday.
I guess I'm not okay either.
I do still think about it.
All the time.
Does it really matter though?
If you let your thoughts go outside of it and think hard enough it almost disappears.
I just try to do that, when it gets too strong...
I think about life as a limitless volume and then things don't weight the same...
They don't weight at all... or at least that's what I try to believe.
I know they're still there.
I'm sorry anyhow, what do you want me to say?
It's not cold here, you should move back...
I'm going away soon, I think.
Well, take care. I'm happy work is good. Work is good.
S."

0 comments:

Post a Comment