Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mechanique

I recently did my car's annual check up or "Mechanique", and let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised by how organized and orderly the whole thing was.

Even though I came in early in the morning and it being Ramadan and everyone being engorged I was still expecting a reception of chaos and anarchy, what I saw was the complete opposite.
Chaos according to google images


At this point I think it's a good time to pause and say "Great Job!" Way to go on a job well done, take a bow.

So I passed my car for checkup and turns out the fumee glass the previous owner had installed at the rear windshield had become illegal. I went out of the mechanique place to one of the many nearby Car Mechanics.

After charging me the hefty price of 20 dollars for the removal of what essentially was a huge black sticker from the rear windshield, I realized that I didn't have enough on me to pay him. When I asked him where the nearest bank was he pulled up his white mobilette and said hop on.

And on we went zigzagging through the streets, while I clung to him in what I perceived to be the least homoerotic way possible. From Hadath to Haret Hreik it must've been a good 10 minutes before we reached the banks.

I jumped down got the money and got back on. We took the long journey back and what do we see upon turning the final corner to go to his garage, a bank right there within 10 minute walking distance. It's a good thing I didn't notice it before though otherwise I wouldn't have gotten that endearing smell of sweat on me.

Anyway I pay the guy take the car back and pass the mechanique for this year. I still have a $50 fee left to pay at the bank but that I can do anywhere.


Vault:
I now realize that I havn't sworn much in this post so fuck shit tit piss ... motherfucker 0_0

0 comments:

Post a Comment