Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ah Thanksgiving! A holiday meant to celebrate the merciless massacre of Indians and the birth of the greatest country in the World. America!


pictured above: one suave motherfucker

But that is not all that this holiday is about. It is also about recognizing what you have and being thankful for it. So this thanksgiving I will be listing a few things I'm thankful for.




I'm Thankful I'm not an orphan,
I'm thankful I'm not an amputee.
I'm thankful I'm not a quadriplegic,
I'm thankful I don't have an ugly face,
I'm thankful my uncle didn't rape me,
I'm thankful I'm not Michael Jackson,
I'm thankful I am not a Woman,
I'm thankful I don't have to sell my body for food,
I'm thankful I'm not blind,
and finally, I'm thankful I'm getting drunk while your reading this post. That is damn awesome.






Vault:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NYaaaaaaaa2
An Ominous

Post a Comment