Sunday, September 27, 2009

Get your own damned Fetus!

So there I was right, minding my own business undergoing mitosis like every other day I've ever existed when this little shit comes all uninvited. At first I thought it's probably on it's way out, but then the little bugger had the nerve to go and get fertilized. What a damn whore!


Yes readers it is true, a pregnant woman in the US has fallen  pregnant again while she was already pregnant with a pregnancy! pregnant.

How could this happen you ask. The doctors are saying it's an uber rare case which only happens once a year in certain species of sea mammals. What the dolphin was doing living among us is still a question that has yet to be answered.


Here is what the expectant mother to be to be had to say:
"When she said, 'and baby number two has got a healthy little heartbeat', - I just started gagging."

It's nice to see that touching maternal instinct kicking in.


Vault:

0 comments:

Post a Comment