Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You love your President, let him love you back!

Sweet Baby Jesus!

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking "If only I could make love to Barack Obama". Who hasn't right!?

Well today I'm here to tell you "Yes you can!", well almost anyway.




The Head O State Obama sex toy is now on sale in presidential gold, or democratic blue!


Just look at that baby! Imagine all 12 inches of Obama filling you up and satisfying every sexual urge you have! It's going to bring Change ... to your pants!

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "But I'm a Republican! I can't handle the awesome awesomeness of Obama!"


Well the good news is we got something just for you!

If an orgasm for you is as hard to find as a WMD in Iraq then this baby will satisfy all your needs.

Presenting The Bush Butt Plug!!



Better known by its fans as the Bushplug.

This guy'll be bringing you to an orgasm of mass destruction! Booya!

Here is a link to a Hillarious Product Review of both items. If you have low bandwidth trust me it's worth the wait.


Vault: Wisdom of the elders:



0 comments:

Post a Comment